My favourite movie

"The fight club" is my favourite movie, i like this movie because is a reflection about the problems of the cotidian life, for example, the boredom of day to day or the anxiety of person for the fear a dont reached his objetives in a certain year.
I like wach movies of science fiction or terror, for the fear that can make feel, i went to the cinema whit my friends three weeks ago and we wached "Fast y Furios Presents: Hobbs y Shaw", this is a horrible film, the plot of film dont have meaning and the perfomance leave a lot to be desired, for this thinks i dont recomment this film, its is so bad that that it becomes fun  and i dont forget that i laughed a lot at  some very basic jokes and extreme impossible situations, for example when the protagonists are chased by a helicopter and saved thanks to the fact that many cars are chained to counteract the weight of the helicopter here the scene but I did not find a better video quality on YouTube, sorry :(

Comentarios

  1. Fast and Furious is a very bad movie. Some people invited me to watch that movie but I said no. The figth club is great, I guess.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I think I've only seen a Fast and Furious movie, but the scene has made me laugh a lot haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares