Job

Hello bloggers¡¡
today i tell you about my favourite job, my dream job is to be an airplane pilot, I like this job because it gives you the opportunity to know many places and people also if you have your own plane, you can travel anywhere at any time, for this work you need knowledge of climatology so it is complemented with being a geographer, I am currently thinking of doing a pilot course in my hometown , the problem is that the course only certifies you as a private pilot and you must accumulate flight hours to be a commercial pilot, hours that are very expensive. In the case of wage, I don't know how much salary a pilot receives, but I guess it's a good salary, i don't have too many expenses, so I don't need a salary too high to survive.
Currently i work in domino`s pizzas, among my functions are making pizzas, serving customers, ordering the premises and delivering the pizzas to the customers when they come out of the oven, I have been in this place for six months work and the truth i get bored, always do the same :(. 
This is the link of the page of the air club San Felipe, in case you are interested: http://clubaereosanfelipe.cl/

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares